PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet Airways B777 recruitment?
View Single Post
Old 29th Oct 2013, 00:10
Masagemarad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

You are so full of it Just like all the othe head hunters like Parc and Sigma pumping up Jet AirAirways we are tired of drinking the cool aid jerk off.
I just came from there and was not impressed after being lied to and mislead.

1. I was just given economy tickets two days before the interview so I had to pay top dollar for an airline ticket to the gateway. Mind you I had been waiting eight weeks for a damn interview date all about disorganized. My seats were in the last row next to the lavatory arrived at the hotel the Ramada Inn at one am in the morning and told at the front desk to be down stairs in five hours for a pick up. Talk about arriving fresh to Mumbai for an Interview.
And I was not reimbursed for my airline ticket 700 euros.
2. Any one that tavels to India needs to get a Visa well the Head hunters say that you get reimbursed for that and you dont plan on spending three hundred Euros out of your pocket for that.
3. And the most arrogant lie is they will pay for training is false the contract states that you have to go find your own training that offers training go do the recurrent pay for everything including the training, airfare, hotel and meals than after about three months after you are all checked out on the line only than you get paid what a crock of crap. JET AIRWAYS is pay to fly training for a wide body.
Any one thinking of going over don't waste your time your only going to waste your money for nothing and not get reimbursed, there are better options out there these fly by night head hunters need to run for the hills and the airline needs to open up its check book.