PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways Future Pilot Programme.
View Single Post
Old 27th Oct 2013, 17:26
EZY_FR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
British Airways Future Pilot Programme 2014

Since the last one isnt really relevant anymore, I felt it was time to start a new thread based on the upcoming recruitment window.

The website opened up yesterday for reading and the application window will open up on the 11th November for approx. 2 weeks, although they can close early if demand is exceptional.

For convenience, I have included the important links for all aspiring pilots (myself included) to look into before asking questions.

Future Pilot Programme - Future Pilot - Share your passion
You will need:

5 GCSEs at Grade C or above, including English Language, Mathematics and a Science (single or double award), excluding General Studies.
PLUS

either 3 A-Levels at Grades BBC or above, excluding General Studies and Critical thinking.
or an Honours Degree at 2:2 (or higher) or a pass (or above) in a higher degree such as MSc, MA, MPhil, DPhil, PhD, MBA.
Please note you must have achieved the entry qualifications at the point of application. We cannot accept predicted grades. If you have equivalent academic qualifications then you will be asked to provide a Letter of Comparability from UK NARIC before attending your first selection day. The Scottish educational qualification equivalents are detailed in the FAQ page.

Future Pilot Programme - Future Pilot ? Other Information and FAQs

Good luck!

Last edited by EZY_FR; 27th Oct 2013 at 22:58.