PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet - 4
Thread: EasyJet - 4
View Single Post
Old 27th Oct 2013, 13:26
pilothouse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hundredpercentplease, I'm so pleased that someone who appears to have influence at EZY has joined the debate.

First though, may I please diffuse the idea that I am trying to inspire an easyJet v Jet2 debate? Yes I do work for Jet2, that much easily detectable in 10 seconds of research, and I have no doubt that overall Jet2 inflicts just as much unfortunate stuff on passengers as any airline. And I have already recognised, right at the top, that you have a really good product at EZY. But why not try and make it even better by utilising a bit of thought and care, both of which cost nothing?

Re Ryanair too, above is a reference to Jet2 v Ryanair OTP. I had made the point that trying to get Ryanair to improve its treatment of passengers would be a waste of time. Well, since I wrote that, I've read that MOL suddenly wants Ryanair to move towards warm and cuddly.

Could it be that the LCC's are suddenly in a race to give people not just a good price, but care and quality too?!

Hundredpercentplease, thank you, and later on I'll respond to your specific points.

Last edited by pilothouse; 27th Oct 2013 at 13:28.