PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 26th Oct 2013, 03:26
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ahem.

Disambiguation - in Wikipedia is the process of resolving the conflicts that occur when articles about two or more different topics could have the same "natural" page title.
CW #1593 - I would have rather watched a rendition of the GWM singing ‘My Girl’ while dressed in lederhosen.....
Still cracks me up, read it several times now – big chuckle – every time; however, as the ridiculous is never far from being sublime, the Gobbledock is on my case. The question he begs answer for is "Who is wearing the aforesaid Lederhosen?" His problem is you see that there exists a smuggled only 'slightly' photo-shopped clip, alleged to feature non other than Casaweary, sitting on a barrel beating time playing the accordion (in lederhosen), a large stein of local brew on hand and a buxom blonde fräulein in attendance, (least a spillage occurs). We have carefully edited the 'vision' here to protect the identity of whoever was actually playing the accordion and his companion; just in case the secret delegation to ICAO is compromised.

Sponsored by the IOS; Fellows of the Aviation Robust Tautological Society.

Last edited by Kharon; 26th Oct 2013 at 03:28.