PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2013, 02:03
Sarcs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fort Fumble cyclic obfuscation!

Good catch "K"? Ronald (Biggs) Bartsch...isn't he the same bloke that sat on the board of Rex/PelAir? And doesn't/didn't he use, as a consultant, a certain former senior manager (now pariah) of FF who has banished himself to the halls of PNG CASA??

Oh well it is all good and the usual status quo..the more things (and personnel) change the more they stay the same (just look at Dick's missive )!

Interesting times it would seem in the halls of Fort Fumble after CW's update, not to mention the repeated wild fires being lit by the IOS arson squad. The Part 61 spotfire is spreading fast and could enter the FF hall of fame labelled as the Fantastic Fort Fumble Fried Friday Fax Fire of 2013!

Meanwhile it would appear that, in between putting out reg reform spotfires, the FF trough dwellers have got a busy couple of months coming up:

Multi-crew Pilot Licence Symposium

ICAO REGISTRATION 1

ICAO REGISTRATION 2

Hmm..question for the FF OHS office: With Montreal to Brazil and then China on the itinerary can a trough dweller legitimately travel first class to enable them to lessen the effects of jetlag??

Damn Thorny beat me to it...although the rumour is she is hanging off a little bit more than his shirt tails...reminds me of the joke about President Clinton and his new clock!

Last edited by Sarcs; 25th Oct 2013 at 02:55. Reason: TB beat me to the choccy frog.