PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Interviews for self-sponsored Tigerair MPL programme
Old 24th Oct 2013, 12:47
Droste

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wonderland
Self sponsored ab ignition training has never been cheap or affordable. You'd be looking at the 250 k region, maybe more if you want to live a lavish lifestyle while training in jandakot...
I agree with you that I am afraid it is going to get close to S$300K with miscellaneous expenses.

Many smart Malaysians invested >RM300 to earn for a CPL and hoping to move to the airline. They thought working in the airline can easily earn or recover the invested school fee.

Notwithstanding, the world smartest Indian Nationals did the same as those smart Malaysians. Till now, many are still jobless.

Nowadays, there are too much advertising, coning people to dream for a flying desk. Unfortunately, Singapore is one of them.

Originally Posted by Veins101
ouch.. if what you are saying is true, the type rating is pretty steep as well.last i checked high on the 5 figure side. can anyone clarify?
The flying school will be smiling ear to ear to see the amount of money coming out from your pocket.

Originally Posted by TehHalia
Interview was very short and cold. It doesnt look good for me. It lasted less than 10 mins.... Total investment around 250K... that is alot of money.. I was expecting the range between $180 - $200, but 250K is a bone breaker...
If you can afford to pay the full cost of a 4-room BTO HDB flat at Bidadari, you are already one leg in. The other one leg depends on your attitude and other minor factors.

I do not see the reason for them to “shoo” a fat sheep (肥羊) which has already entered the slaughtering house.

Training anybody to get a CAAS CPL is their outmost business profitability objective. However, for them to get your guaranteed job is definitely your “dtai-czee”!