PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 23rd Oct 2013, 06:31
CASAweary

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fumble in the jungle

Oops, it seems I must have said something wrong as a recent post was removed. Me bad? Oh well, I guess it hurts CAsA doesn’t it when the shoe is on the other foot? Such bad sports. Can’t have them looking bad can we? Of course it is a different story when they are stitching up the rest of industry. I can only imagine at the moment how much scrambling is taking place at pony pooh central, hardly any time for them to indulge in the almighty trough at the moment with all the attention they are receiving. So let me yet again provide an update, accept this time the names have been changed to protect identities and troughs.

Bald Eagle: Mr Archerfield himself orchestrated the knifing of Barrier Aviation. There was an old score to settle, and this member of the FNQ chapter launched at the right time in his mind. Bye bye Barrier, revenge is so sweet. Never cross a sociopathic CAsA manager. He is getting very nervous that those with half a grain of intelligence may unravel the Hempelectomy and expose Baldy to some accountability. Very naughty boy.

Dr Voodoo: Looks like his ascension to the top of the bureaucratic ladder is almost complete. He has been touted as the next Commissioner of the ATSB once Beaker gets the shove soon. Good luck ATSB Investigators, he even puts his lunch requests in via a minute. The King of arse covering and shabby beards is coming soon. But watch out fella’s, he also likes to polish the turd, especially when the FAA, ANAO or ICAO come in. But don’t worry, after they leave it is business as usual. Naughty boy.

Chief Skull: The only addition to the information at hand is that the Skull is being pressured to leave sleepy hollow by Xmas, He is not very happy with that. He has been seen throwing a couple of additional tanties (not shanties) and the painters and plasterers are on standby. (Silly Skull, you should really stop leaving all those faxes sitting at the fax machine. (And for the viewers out there that is an old CAsA trick. Don’t send anything via email, type it out, print it off and fax it to each other. Very hard to find an electronic trail or record of conversation! Sneaky boys)
GWM Don: Well it seems that old mate’s ticker has been playing up yet again. It has been suggested that Methuselah retire gracefully but apparently he just can’t disconnect himself from the taxpayer funds! It really is time to hanging up his colostomy bag and false teeth and nick for good. Besides, he has a topped up retirement fund courtesy of one of the boys in WA. Naughty boy.

The Gerbil: That bald headed little numpty is still hiding in the wings in Canberra, hoping to receive a career escalation once the other Princes fall. He is the sneakiest of all sneaks, even resorts to feeding information to the Ayatollah of bureaucrats – Teflon Mrdak. Oh how funny to watch him Wodger and other entities greasing the pole and hoping that a scalp will be taken elevating them into the instant half a million dollar bracket. Naughty deceitful boys.

Flyingfiend: Now this is priceless. Old mate Flyingfiend has been in a major panic as he is furious that he keeps being accused of making silly comments on social media sites, which is a big no no under CAsA HR policy. Lucky for him the other chickens have gathered around him and are shielding him with their protective robust wings, protecting him from anybody who tries to slip a pineapple past his minders and insert it into his bottom.

Mystery man: Now here is some info you will be surprised to hear. There is one additional senior CAsA executive who rides beneath the radar. Oh yes, he is a very astute magician who remains out of the spotlight, and he too is sticking the knives into his fellow colleagues hoping that heads will roll and he will be promoted up the greasy pole. Don’t fret my little petals, I have his name on file, however I must await the appropriate moment to out him. Time is on my side, not his. Slowly slowly catch the monkey.

Beaker ATSB: Beaker is also a little panicked about his future, but not to fear, he has been told he is safe houses and he will be slotted back into a plum role within government. His trough runneth over, not.

P.S I was privy to a conversation recently in which the head bureaucrat MM was speaking candidly with the Trussed up one. Lots of idle chat, generalities, giggles and serious discussion. Nonetheless the same theme was covered, “how do we make these problems disappear when CAsA and beaker keep screwing up and the senators keep applying the blow torch”. Very funny indeed, it’s sort of like the IOS holding a magnifying glass to them under the midday sun and cooking them alive? On a separate note the shredders are rumoured to be working overtime as some in CAsA try to bury some quite interesting information on Hempel. And also TRIM has been receiving some cleaning and trimming to ensure there is nothing unflattering left behind in relation to Lockhart. It’s like watching Pulp Fiction when they hire Mr Wolf to clean up the mess. Naughty naughty boys.

Gotta go and play with my private parts 61, hell I might even see if I can purchase a copy of sky sentinel online. Might even drop Skull a letter while I am at it.

Last edited by CASAweary; 23rd Oct 2013 at 06:32.