PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Possible Confederation college student
View Single Post
Old 21st Oct 2013, 09:01
Lem_889

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@twotigers, you could be right. Maybe I am. But you probably forgot to read the first part of my post. Aside from that, I was an ER nurse once. When I came here to Canada, my father had a heart attack and I was unable to revive him. Since then, I can no longer stand to see people die, let alone suffer. It took a long while for me to get over it. I think/dream about it almost every day. Even had physical symptoms of hairloss. You are probably better than I am. Yet, I am not you. Watch your words next time

@SPC9 Thank you for your suggestion, I have taken that into consideration but haven't received my citizenship yet; first requirement of RCAF. I was also told that screening takes a while. I know someone who has the same status and ethnicity as I am and still waiting for a response from RCAF despite passing the initial check such as physical exam (Im just guessing, I forgot). Or something like that. I thought that If the initial screening takes a while, then the selection must be rigorous. Especially to the fact that I am not Canadian Born. So I eliminated that choice.

I am also thinking of delaying this for a while. Though thoughts of starting next year continuously haunt me, together with financing

If I get in, I will be starting Sep2014. I have a few months to prepare and to take a few more shifts @ the hospital. Wishing myself some luck