PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot says Middle Eastern airline defamed, terminated him
Old 21st Oct 2013, 06:55
av8tordude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I find it illogical to conclude for anyone accepting a position at any company, particulary at QR, if the person is aware of such policies that may conflict with one's own personal morals and values. That being said, some of my friends are dating CC. I don't see anything wrong with it as long as they understand the risk they are partaking. I've already concluded that most relationships are relationships of convenience with one common theme. They all come to a cross-road where they must decide which direction they must take.

RK303 conjures up some valid points, however the company seems to take offense when people offer a sensible approach to various past problems, therefore making the person offering the suggestion, their target for persecution. Sad! I can only see a change in policy direction when the company runs out of CV's. Only then will the company consider a review of such medieval & archaic policies.

On the other hand, every company has its risk and rewards. Its up the individual to decide if the rewards are worth the risk? For a pilot's career, I truly hope she is worth it.

Last edited by av8tordude; 21st Oct 2013 at 06:58.