PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MinSheng Intl Jet
View Single Post
Old 21st Oct 2013, 00:47
ciles

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just interviewed at MSI

Just got back from an interview in China with MSI. Above someone mentioned CITIC. I was told they are in the process of changing their name to Minsheng but its proving harder then expected, so they are going my CITIC (the name of the company they bought) until they work out the details.
I was interviewing for the Legacy captain position, but there were captains and FO's there for every plane. It was my first time interviewing in China, so i had no idea what i was getting myself into. The medical was very in depth, but all 9 people passed it. the written test is where people had problems. only 3 of 9 passed the written. Im still waiting on the company sim. i should go back in the next couple of weeks.
Everyone we dealt with from WASINC and MSI were extremely helpful and accomodating.
Beijing (thier only base so far) was an amazing city. really nice people and amazing food. the smog was bad 2 of the 8 days we were there, which is the only bad thing i found about the city. they said they would be opening new cities soon. they are getting 10 new airplanes this year (as far as i can remember).