PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar - Wannabes & Recruitment III
View Single Post
Old 20th Oct 2013, 06:41
Hopeful Applicant

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
22 October AD

Hi all,

I've done the telephone screening interview with Altara and have been invited to the Jetstar assessment centre in Brisbane on Tuesday October 22. I have a few questions regarding what to expect on the day.

How many people usually attend the assessment centres and have all these people also done the initial telephone interview? On average, approximately how many are successful?

I am unable to book in for my RSA, First Aid certificate and such until I know I am successful for this position as I am required to pay for the courses on booking. Upon being offered employment, I am of course prepared to obtain my RSA, First Aid Certificate and Passport at my own expense. However, the invitation to the AD clearly states I must provide proof of booking for these courses. What alternative do I have which will not lessen my chances of being selected for the next stage?

What do Altara and Jetstar look for in candidates during assessment centres? How is it advisable to behave during the group activities and what do they want out of applicants during the one on one interviews?

I am really excited about the AD but also super nervous! Looking forward to reading any responses.

Thank you!