PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Euro american school of aviation suspended
Old 18th Oct 2013, 12:18
GAZ45

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wilcoroger,
I don’t usually embark on disagreeing with people on Pprune, but most of what you have said is rubbish!

You sing the schools praises with ‘if’s and but’s’, yet you have spent your money and don’t have a PPL to show for it?!

“The aircrafts were very well maintained and in good condition.”
Pah! I’ve been to schools in the UK and US since then and flown a lot – EASA planes are awful and always have been! Maybe you will realise that when you use a better school.

I have no issues with the instruction – as you said, Liz is great and most of the instructors are too.

“If it was Elizabeth and Kyle taking all the decisions and managing the school, trust me flyeasa would be the best school in not only USA, but also the world.”
This is a joke, right?
Kyle basically does run the place. He deals with everything and co-ordinates with Adrian . Most the ‘fees’ they charge are made up. They charge $100 to issue your FAA PPL for hours building – the service is free courtesy of the FAA. You just turn up at a FSDO and give them the paperwork. The ‘cleaning fee’ – nothing was cleaned when I was there. Things were stolen, not cleaned. As for instruction its average – I’ve learnt things in some fantastic schools since (that were cheaper!) with brilliant instructors.... but I guess that is something you might realise when you fly elsewhere. I could go on...

“It is not our fault if EASA suspends flyeasas liecence. When we all went there, Flyeasa had a valid license and EASA should have given some notice before they suspend it.”
I wonder if Kyle knew about the suspension a long time before you did? I think we know the answer to that.

I don’t wish to launch an angry attack on what you have said, but the place needs to be avoided at all costs and the world of aviation is better off without it.

Good luck, and hopefully you'll get your PPL done.