PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BMI REGIONAL-2
Thread: BMI REGIONAL-2
View Single Post
Old 16th Oct 2013, 21:15
midland_pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's probably quite an appropriate time to mention a bit about Regional and clear a few things up.

To the people looking in, I can see why things can see a bit unstable. Having moved a long way from the scrap heap over a year ago, things are being built back up. It's important to seek ventures that best suit the company and so far, it would seem that trying new things out is the best course of action.

The chances of base alterations are undoubtly on the cards as this would best suit the current business model. More on that in the new year I'm sure.

More importantly there are some quite interesting ideas been thrown around. These will come out in due course and its probably not fair to mention them as yet - those amongst you with the right sources will pick them out I'm sure.

As for new routes for the winter? Well there is a lot of training going on behind the scenes to build up steam for next year, couple that with aircraft utilisation on a lot of charter work over the coming months and it's unlikely you'll see much in the way of schedule stuff.

My money will be on next year being, bigger, better and slicker than the last.

In the mean time, I'll be "Streamlined for replies."

All the best

MP