PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - London Metropolitan University
View Single Post
Old 19th Mar 2003, 18:48
CAT3C AUTOLAND

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Firstly guys sorry about the late responses, but I have been sweating over these last few days waiting for my exam results . Anyway, sweat over, got them today, and managed to do ok

Anyway, Broomstick Pilot, I actually used the university list that was sent to me with my starter pack. I looked at a number of places, then made a selection. All turned great for me, I have a shared flat fairly close by, at a reasonble price.

Cyclic Fondler, we work at college from 09:00 to 16:15, with an optional 45 minute tutorial to sort any problems out you may have at the end of the day. Total teaching time is 6 hours. With regard to the time quoted, 3 - 4 hours a night, obviously it depends on the individual. However, I think most people will agree that, due to the volume of work that is involved, this is a fairly typical figure. It takes me a long time to digest certain things, therefore, this is what I try and aim for. I tend to work Saturday and Sunday afternoons aswell, where I have Friday nights off, always nice to relax in the Wetherspoons in tower hill with the guys/gals from college .

Anyway, I hope this helps you, any questions please feel free to ask.