PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Caption competition
View Single Post
Old 14th Oct 2013, 06:15
Arm out the window

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts
I feel I must protest at the style and content of a lot of the posts in this section.

The racism and xenophobia displayed by the authors is nothing short of appalling, with childish portrayals of Asian speakers using silly 'Engrish' phrases.

I am sure this would cause all sorts of anguish and upset in any Asian person visiting this site, and I call on you all to grow up, go and sit in the hall of mirrors and have a good hard look at yourselves.

Have you done that? If so, I bet you didn't like what you saw, did you?

First it's taking pleasure in the misery of a poor young elephant, who if he's reading this will, I'm sure, be equally upset, and now we have descended to an even worse level of schoolyard 'humour'.

For God's sake pull this picture now and replace it with something more appropriate, like a World War II fighter - perhaps with some nose art, yes, yes, that's it, skilfully painted nose art, with a scantily-clad young girl proudly thrusting her breasts at the enemy as if to say "Cop these hard nipples in the face, Tojo, and see how you like it! Take that, Jerry! Don't get 'em like this at home, do you?"

And furthermore ....