PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senior Aviation/Austin Aviation
View Single Post
Old 13th Oct 2013, 19:52
robinsonFlyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wrekin,

I think you're missing something when you say :

Previous posts suggest Senior Helicopters and Austin Aviation are `in it together`. I have`nt seen any evidence of that in my time at the offices of Austin Aviation, although I believe they allowed Senior Helicopters to use their facilities at one point before Senior Helicopters established themselves at the airfield?
Post 13 on THIS thread, made in May, by Jason Senior (go to page 1 of this thread), clearly states that HE started Austin Aviation.

Just incase he comes back and edit's his old message, here it is copy/pasted again :

you will see its 5 minutes down the road from wolverhampton airport where I also set up a flight school called austin aviation which is were g-chap comes into it, which is managed by us for the owner carl,feel free to go to austin aviation website and you will see me on the meet the team page, as for g-fox it was based at wolverhampton.we started senior av because we had students coming in asking about the vat, and because i'd claimed my tax and vat when i did my training we stared to help our students at the school,Im a bit long in the tooth but im doing my cplh ground school with phill croucher at captonline, we also purchase his superb study books and phil is also aware I set the school up with alan austin.
Just to be clear, this is the relevant bit:

I also set up a flight school called austin aviation which is were g-chap comes into it, which is managed by us for the owner carl,feel free to go to austin aviation website and you will see me on the meet the team page,
And this :

phil is also aware I set the school up with alan austin.
You will also note that Austin Aviation's website has recently been updated, so Jason Senior is no longer on the 'team page', which it was up until recently.