Thread: News of NEO
View Single Post
Old 12th Oct 2013, 19:20
Nigerian Expat Outlaw

Nigerian In Law

Received 41 Likes on 28 Posts
Support

DB & Capetonian,

Thank you. I could waste everyone's time and bore people with the gory details, but suffice to say the cancer was made less routine (if there is such a thing) by various knock-on complications. These are the issues that have left me with legacy symptoms which are going to take time to clear.

Your suggestion that I could name those who stood by me in various ways has merit, however I'm not sure they would unanimously agree. So to emulate what I've seen on other threads I'll use initials and try not to miss anyone out.

First and foremost, my sons Matthew and Andrew who were absolutely indispensable. Without them I am almost 100% sure the outcome would have been different. They both suffered with me, one with his own PTSD as a result of Afghanistan service (thankfully now sorted), the other with stress purely as a result of my condition. Then in no particular order: BC, AO, BS, BE, MI, RA, NC, YS, SS, LM. There were others but these were the primary people, either by actions, words or both who helped keep me going. I won't be clarifying for those who can't work out who they are !

Cheers and best wishes to all.

NEO

Last edited by Nigerian Expat Outlaw; 12th Oct 2013 at 19:56. Reason: Grammar !