PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senior Aviation/Austin Aviation
View Single Post
Old 12th Oct 2013, 18:05
flying 999

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Senior Aviation/ Austin Aviation scam

I have several contacts within the newspaper industry, and also trading standards whom I intend to make fully aware of this ' Trainee Helicopter Pilot' scam............... Austin Aviation are taking large sums of money from young hopeful applicants, who unwittingly Believe there is a chance of being taken on as trainee pilots..............however despite hundreds of applicants paying £290 each, NONE have been offered any trainee position! My son was one of the unlucky ones, who had his picture splashed all over the newspapers in order to give this scheme credibility, and attract prospective applicants....... after this
publicity he was dropped from the scheme with no credible explanation!
Despite previous posts by Jerry senior admitting that he in fact set up Austin Aviation with Alan Austin, Mr Austin is now claiming that he has no connection with Senior Aviation and is only their client!
Below is a copy of the previous post by Mr Senior, self explanatory I think!

just to clear a few pointers from the above, I own senior av, the address at 5 lower beobridge was my address when i registered the domain, if you google it you will see its 5 minutes down the road from wolverhampton airport where I also set up a flight school called austin aviation which is were g-chap comes into it, which is managed by us for the owner carl,feel free to go to austin aviation website and you will see me on the meet the team page, as for g-fox it was based at wolverhampton.we started senior av because we had students coming in asking about the vat, and because i'd claimed my tax and vat when i did my training we stared to help our students at the school,Im a bit long in the tooth but im doing my cplh ground school with phill croucher at captonline, we also purchase his superb study books and phil is also aware I set the school up with alan austin.