PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Republiq Airlines Job Offer? Legit or Not?
Old 12th Oct 2013, 16:35
schweizer2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pilots who take on schemes like this should be black listed from any legacy/major/lo-co airline. Not only did you pay your way into the industry, which seems to be the norm now, your training must be so sub-standard that I would fear to be a passenger on a flight you operate.

Then again this is my personal opinion, obviously exceptions always exist and one may hit the jackpot but if you're that lucky why not just invest into the lottery?

I have just spent the last 6 months living off beans on toast and noodles and I've finally gotten a break into the industry, albeit not in a jet, I have my starting point and it's all upwards from now on.

If you feel ashamed of saying you fly a small single or multi-engine piston as a living to kick start your career, you are by no means an aviator or a person who truly is passionate about aviation.

Hard work will get you further and you'll earn the respect you deserve from your fellow aviators. Buy your way in and you'll always been looked down out.

Threads like this should not be allowed, you are simply inviting fellow ppruners to apply themselves, what next, a bidding war for p2f "jobs" on ebay?