PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - News of NEO
Thread: News of NEO
View Single Post
Old 12th Oct 2013, 08:12
Nigerian Expat Outlaw

Nigerian In Law

Received 41 Likes on 28 Posts
Question Who Are All These People ?

Been back for a week, staying in the "Centre Of Excellence", and after 18 months of hell it feels great ! Straight into a huge "go slow" from the airport, a different one each day with no rhyme or reason, nothing has changed. Great stuff !

The names being bandied about leave me a bit bewildered; new pilots and engineers I've never heard of. Fortunately there are still plenty of people familiar to me, at least enough to make me realise that although there has been an expansion the "sweats" are still lurking, waiting for my beer appetite to return !

The couple of legacy issues caused by the treatment and operation are diminishing, but it's going to take time. No surprise there, I was warned they would be around for at least as long as I had the cancer.

I was thinking, we can only truly base our opinions on personal experience, not those of others which may inevitably be biased one way or another. In that vein people can say what they like about my employer (and often do), on here and other fora/platforms, but as far as I'm concerned they have been truly outstanding. Throughout the 18 months of hell I passed through their loyalty and support has been unstinting and never missed a beat.

Now I have a life to look forward to my loyalty to them is sealed; they'll have to chuck me out to get rid of me because to use the old, hackneyed cliche, I won't have a word said against them. There are names I could name (one in particular), but this is not the place for that; they know who they are which is the most important thing.

Safe flying people, thanks for all the support.

NEO