PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar - Wannabes & Recruitment III
View Single Post
Old 12th Oct 2013, 06:03
KatVo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello Markymoose,
Good luck with your assessment day! I definitely agree with Picasso! I was invited to an assessment day early this month, and am waiting for my references to be called(soon I hope!!!).
I thought I'd add that during the interview you may be asked a few behavioural based questions, as they want to see how you would react to different situations. For example 'tell us a time you had a really difficult customer, what was the situation, and what did you do? What was the outcome?' Etc... So maybe try and think about specific examples from your experience.
Make sure you are dressed in business attire and be presentable, and finally be prepared to stand up and talk to people. You may be put on the spot to see how you handle yourself, and if you can speak clearly, and to everyone. I have to add that they are all so lovely, and down to earth. Be yourself!
All the best!

I also have a question to ask:
A few people that I have kept in touch with have already been offered a start date, and the go ahead for Medicals/ASIC etc. I was informed that my references may be contacted, however they haven't been called yet. Does this mean I am out? Or they have filled the positions? Or simply because they just haven't come to my application yet? I know this is a timely process, but any information would be much appreciated, thanks in advance!