PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - US takes delivery of BRAND NEW Spartan C-27J fleet straight to the boneyard
Old 12th Oct 2013, 04:50
Like This - Do That

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RAAF acquisition announced in May last year, and first aircraft entered final assembly in Turin last December. But IOC isn't until 2016, and that's with the entire program being moved 12 months to the left!

Meanwhile, ALG is still very busy, and there is a big whole in capability. I wonder if anyone in the AIR 8000 office has quietly made recommendations to the Minister to make some enquiries about getting a couple of aircraft here NOW to get the introduction into service process going?

Perhaps nobody important in the Ronnies cares enough, but I can assure you ALG's main client DOES friggin care, it cares a ton.

Good luck finding that. The majority of Aussie beer is only good as 'training beer' or for cleaning paint brushes.
Helpful, I concede that most so-called beer in this country is tasteless swill. Quite a feat, really, removing the taste from beer, but the big brewers here have managed, somehow. Now whilst the pishy fizzy lager that is sold here is what is known globally, it isn't the whole story. Lots of very VERY good smaller brewers turning out some incredibly good stuff - even good lagers!