PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Caption competition
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2013, 12:49
SASless

Received 523 Likes on 218 Posts
May I just say, thanks to those who saw my point. To know, belatedly, that the elephant was back on his feet makes a big difference, of course. Animal welfare cops enough flak as it is. Fair to say, some of us are wired to feel a perhaps inordinant degree of sympathy (and emotion) as a reaction to the pain and suffering that sentient beings all over the world , human and otherwise, endure.
I will have to admit I failed to see your point.....and find your complaint to be out of order.

I have rescued three Cats.....and my heart breaks when I look at the photos of critters that are doomed to die in either a gas chamber or by needle when their time in the County run Pound comes to an end.

I also understand i cannot save them all and there are going to be thousands killed each day in my State.....all due to Humans failing to do the right thing with their pets.

But I see absolutely no reason I would ever make a complaint such as yours here should a photo be posted that shows a Cat in a precarious situation.

If you were witness to the abuse of a Critter i would fully expect you to take offense and actually do something.....just as I would. But lodging a complaint here over that photo is just over the top in my view. All you accomplished is to disrupt the Thread and in my case just piss me off by your doing so.

If you don't like a photo....don't participate.