PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Milan-JFK assault
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2013, 00:45
Fred Garvin M.P.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm flying there in a few days. And as a former NWA/Delta pilot, I'm really looking forward to it. I'm not in fear of a furlough, the airplanes are fixed, the cabin crew are much better than the cabin crew at NWA whose attitude was "we aren't happy til you aren't happy". Screw ALPA. They have screwed more of the regional carriers and jobs in the US than Emirates. It would be very interesting to see how many jobs Emirates has created in the U.S. with all the Boeing orders, all the stations that are now opening, versus those lost because we are flying Milan New York. Yet Delta has no issue doing the same to Japanese airlines. Flying all over Asia from their base in Japan. What about Delta flying to India from Amsterdam? He didn't mention that. How about FedEx in HongKong or Germany (Frankfurt I think).

How about you stop spreading lies about protectionism, when you are out doing the same thing in other countries. How about you get your **** together enough to offer a quality product, quite having your cabin crew bitching all the time, quite having your pilots being pissed off assholes (which is a union problem right?) and start offering quality products. It's embarrassing to ride on Delta at the moment. And I'm a former NWA guy.