PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus - 6
Thread: Aer Lingus - 6
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2013, 13:42
Tom the Tenor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
When I stop to think some more about it it may well suggest that EI management have been taking a calculated gamble on this one knowing for sure the existing cabin crew would not agree to the four cabin crew arrangment which in turn allows them to hand it over to the subcontractor. I feel most sorry for the young boys and girls now turned away from new jobs and whom it seems had their uniforms issued as well. Imagine how hurtful that must be to anyone but especially to the young ladies involved whom were hired for the job. You would be in despair for them.

If EI had hired crew whom were willing to give the four crew a go, well, just let them at it and see how it goes. Why do the based crew at snn have to get involved - it seems it has little to do with them. Yes, I accept all the other airlines involved crew with five or more cabin crew but if four crew is legal that on one level that should be the end of it if the new crew involved are trained and prepared to give it a go, so to speak.

Aer Lingus will know soon enough if there are problems emerging.

Last edited by Tom the Tenor; 10th Oct 2013 at 13:45.