PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Some good news/bad news from the EU! EASA FTL rejected
Old 10th Oct 2013, 07:47
BARKINGMAD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"theoretical awake time"

Can anyone explain to me to what the Labour MEP in posting # 73 was referring when they used this phrase?

Alas our ACTUAL awake times and ASLEEP times appear to be getting mixed up inadvertently and sometimes we are in one state when we should be in the other!

Ghastly news about what passes for democracy in EU, I felt decidedly uncomfortable and almost sick, after hearing the midday news just before I walked to report for duty.

Retirement now looks more attractive, though flying as SLF looks far less.

I repeat my earlier suggestion, to those who have belatedly woken up from the slumbering as the EU state rolls its tanks over the lawn, find a copy of "The Great Deception" by Booker and North and try and fight your way through this well-researched account of precisely the sort of devious behaviour which has been the hallmark of the "Project" for decades.

Incidentally, during the Cold War, the tanks used to sport a red star, now they are proudly displaying the blue circle with the yellow stars!!!!