PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Landing distance acc. to EASA Part-NCC
View Single Post
Old 8th Oct 2013, 12:01
His dudeness

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NCC.POL.125 Take-off — aeroplanes
(a) When determining the maximum take-off mass, the pilot-in-command shall take the following into account:
(1) the calculated take-off distance shall not exceed the take-off distance available with a clearway distance not exceeding half of the take-off run available;
(2) the calculated take-off run shall not exceed the take-off run available;
(3) a single value of V1 shall be used for the rejected and continued take-off, where a V1 is specified in the AFM; and
(4) on a wet or contaminated runway, the take-off mass shall not exceed that permitted for a take-off on a dry runway under the same conditions.
(b) In the event of an engine failure during take-off, the pilot-in-command shall ensure that:
(1) for the aeroplane where a V1 is specified in the AFM, the aeroplane shall be able to discontinue the take-off and stop within the accelerate-stop distance available; and
(2) for the aeroplane where a net take-off flight path is specified in the AFM, the aeroplane shall be able to continue the take-off and clear all obstacles along the flight path by an adequate margin until the aeroplane is in a position to comply with NCC.POL.130.
NCC.POL.130 En-route — one engine inoperative — aeroplanes

GM2 NCC.POL.125 Take-off — aeroplanes
ADEQUATE MARGIN
‘An adequate margin’ is illustrated by the appropriate examples included in Attachment C to ICAO Annex 6, Part I.
Thats out of EU-VO 800 and the AMC/GMs for NCC.

As I fly a FAR/JAR 25 airplane, I´ll just use the figures in my AFM, as we do already...

I´m looking forward to see how the different authorities are going about these things...

Last edited by His dudeness; 8th Oct 2013 at 12:02.