PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Modular V Integrated (Merged) - Look here before starting a new thread!
Old 6th Oct 2013, 18:54
mad_jock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I actually agree with that contact.

Which is why I do reply so there isn't a you might as well not bother if you can only do modular attitude ever present. Its the presentation of "this is fact"

Still doesn't change the fact that if your not on a tagged scheme or passed and paid for wings you in exactly the same boat as a modular trained pilot these days.

And to be honest I am not even posting for the benefit of wannabies. I know fine you will never change the mind of a 18-25 year old when they think they are right. Who I post for is the Capital providers who need to sign over there life savings on the hope that there child is one of the lucky ones and makes it.

Please all continue to post it keeps the thread at the top of the search engines. Hopefully giving an alternative view to the marketing for those about to put their life savings on the line.

If the untagged students stopped going to integrated schools the airlines wouldn't have choice where they got there cadets from. There isn't enough of them of them to keep the current system running.

And if Ryanair stop recruiting even for a year or two the whole thing will implode.