PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Milan-JFK assault
View Single Post
Old 5th Oct 2013, 21:42
Taylor01

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A friendly wager!

I bet one of his family members have ridden on us somewhere in the world and went back and told him.."man you should have seen the service, we got blankets, pillows, newspapers and even magazines. Hey wait a second, didn't the US carriers use to do all this too? They had cabin crew less than 30 years old and the oldest couldn't have been over 40. They were polite dressed nice and even smiled and ask me if I needed anything. The pilot still dressed as professional, too. The aircraft were clean (most are leased by the way) everything worked and they had more than 6 movies to choose from..wow it was just like the good old days." Oh yeah, this was on a DXB-DOH less than an hour flight.!!! The only reason any US carrier is showing a profit now is because of the crazy extra fees they are charging, that they don't get taxed on. Aviation will never be the same in the US, and that is why customers are filling up all of EK's airplanes. It is hard for me to understand why and how a CEO can run these companies in the ground and it is sad to see.....best of luck to everyone.