PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Some good news/bad news from the EU! EASA FTL rejected
Old 5th Oct 2013, 12:03
BARKINGMAD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WHAT HOPE FROM OUR ELECTED MPs & MEPs?

Good idea to have a concerted push by us professionals to awake our elected representatives to the impending disaster!

However, having just finished trawling through the very comprehensive book "The Great Deception" by Booker & North, I fear the damage may be done already and we will end up being well and truly shafted. (If you can't afford the time/cost etc, try the review on Amazon?)

The EU "Project" has since the early part of the last century been built on lies, half-truths, deception and moving the goalposts when the leaders didn't like the score.

Witness the recent habit of forcing electors to vote again if the peasants failed to vote "the right way".

Witness the fact that their accounts have failed to be signed off for more than a decade and the treatment of whistleblower Marta Andreasen who flagged up the evidence of fraud of OUR money on an astronomical scale.

I could go on but I trust the message is clear, as we drift into a supranational state more like the old communist autocracy from post WW11, our FTLs are only a small issue but one which we should fight with all our enthusiasm.

And yes, I have e-mailed my MEP, have you..................?

PS. Mods, should this thread be joined up with the pilots falling asleep thread, there appear to be too many postings with a common thrust?