PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senior Aviation/Austin Aviation
View Single Post
Old 5th Oct 2013, 11:50
Bravo73

Received 24 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by robinsonFlyer
When you read back a few pages of this thread, you'll see an admission by 'jerrysenior' that he set up Austin Aviation. To claim they are a 3rd party company can be seen as fraud.
An interesting point, that only serves to muddy the waters even further.

Just in case Mr Senior decides to come back and edit his original post, here it is:

Originally Posted by jerrysenior
just to clear a few pointers from the above, I own senior av, the address at 5 lower beobridge was my address when i registered the domain, if you google it you will see its 5 minutes down the road from wolverhampton airport where I also set up a flight school called austin aviation which is were g-chap comes into it, which is managed by us for the owner carl,feel free to go to austin aviation website and you will see me on the meet the team page, as for g-fox it was based at wolverhampton.we started senior av because we had students coming in asking about the vat, and because i'd claimed my tax and vat when i did my training we stared to help our students at the school,Im a bit long in the tooth but im doing my cplh ground school with phill croucher at captonline, we also purchase his superb study books and phil is also aware I set the school up with alan austin.

P.s no mystery guys, its just something new and we are here to help pilots and students from "any school in the uk" also we don't need a business address but if any guys want to meet me at our wolverhampton airfield austin aviation offices i'd be more than happy to do so.

did my training with robert power heliflght.

Jason Senior. "jerrysenior" nick name at school no mystery there either
However, I suspect that we won't be seeing Mr Senior posting on this thread again.