PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates hiring stopped????
View Single Post
Old 5th Oct 2013, 09:08
woodja51

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CSA Jobs

not quite 25000 per month..That is exaggerating....

Actual deal is 240 000 AUD per annum at .93usd or $390000 equivalent AUD if grossed up,for tax- its tax free for ozzis as tax paid @20 % in china for you and sino ozzi tax treaty covers this...) ...

I live in MELB, do about 80'hours per month... We get Credit for sim, O/T after 80'hrs at 225 per hr, credit for leave ( 20 days per annum can be taken at anytime with 30'days notice, no need to bid) ....

This months roster... 17 days at home ( ten in a row) 14 away total ... Up and back MEL- CAN only with one paris in there ( 7 day sequence) ... Can walk into paris from the three star novatel on the two day slip... get free lunches and breakfasts!

You can opt for lower monthly hours - 60 with less cash if you want lifestyle... Guys are living in BNE SYD MEL , soon AKL with Vancouver and EU next...

The management take us for dinner , lunch, beers river cruises etc ...to ask is how we like it , can we help,with ideas etc to boost the company...Just like EK eh...

For terms n conditions see longreachchina.com and tell em woodja sent you... !

After 12 years in EK this is the easiest ( oh I forgot... half the 80'hours is spent in the bunk ...actually I Slept in the crew rest for the take off the other day to Perth... 7.5 hours flight , four pilots!! And landed with 20 tonnes... ( most of the time 15 plus!) ...

If first class is not full you can sleep there..as the cabin crew do..

Crew are friendly, FOs keen and do all the work including filling out your crew dec if you let them!!!

It is like the great wall of china ... Hard to climb over but once on the other side... Easy!!!

not perfect but pretty good ... sim months can drag on down in zhuhai but now we have sourced a few good bars etc it is not too bad...

So go register and see what the grass is like over a different septic tank...

Some 330 guys with Boeing experience have been asked to go to the 787 .. And it might deploy to Oz ...

Oh... CSA is Third largest carrier in world I think... 5600 pilots ... 430 aircraft ... 85 million pax carried and expanding...( double EKs size) ... And there are only about thirty foreign captains total so the wave hasnt even started!!!

Great deal for ozzis or kiwis looking to get home eventually... EK was great for me but once a hired gun... Always one I guess...

Wja