PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Non type rated easyjet recruitment?
View Single Post
Old 5th Oct 2013, 01:36
Alexander de Meerkat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
King Dong - you are in the wrong thread my friend. You don't want to work for easyJet and we don't want you to work here either. Good news for everyone. Bye Bye.

Antonov09 - if you get a great deal at Norwegian with a permanent contract, with a free uniform no less, after 2 years (why do people complain at easyJet's one year?) then good luck. Enjoy.

justagigolo77 - If you do not want to work for us that is absolutely fine. If you think that a salary package in excess of £100k per year is not sufficient to fund your chosen lifestyle then the airline industry is clearly not for you. I am not sure which cadets you are referring to who left because they were getting zero hours, but I do not know about them. As you may have observed, that does not seem to be a problem for our new entrants as the latest contracts given out were straight in at £38k, permanent and on Year Two of the NEC. Not good enough for you it would appear, but plenty good enough for everyone else as they seem to be accepting in their droves. Anyway, whichever bank it is you are working for paying £250k a year, I trust it is enjoyable. For the rest of us humble airline pilots, we will just soldier on trying to earn an honest crust in the skies above.