PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ST Aviation Academy to train Qatar Airways MPL cadet pilots
Old 4th Oct 2013, 14:05
PNY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The self-sponsored candidates need not be demonized and condemned and I am not sour because I was flying airplanes long before most of you were even conceived.

What they need to realize is the idea of getting into the right seat, even in a small country such as Singapore with limited aviation opportunities, is something that should be earned by hard work and personal responsibility.

Enough with the hog wash, NS does not make you a man when you still have to live with Mommy & Daddy, (boys to men is a joke) WHY not make your own way in life...

My postings will not help, you will still buy your way and this industry will bring in a host of embarrassing future pilot's who have no shame but to smoke in public in uniform...

The famed aviator Charles Lindergh personally fired pilot's at Pan American World Airways for smoking in public but with your young ages it is unlikely that you even heard of Pan American World Airways or Charles Lindbergh... if STAA cadets want to have a chance for an ounce of respect STOP insulting our industry by smoking in public in uniform... you are being watched... forget being a Pilot, even without the STAA program, has any of you made it in life on your own???