PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Advise on flying lessons
View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2013, 08:05
Easals

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you to everyone for their suggestions, I will try out White Waltham. I found your suggestions Mad Jock very helpful and I appreciate the time you put into writing your ideas. If you don't fly with the airlines already, I would say you have the right attitude to go a long way. Good knowledge of how a long haul operation works also with regard to how much contact and how often we see our colleagues. Good luck to you.
Now Genghis The Engineer. I came onto this forum to ask a simple question and get some advice. Within a short time of my posting, you responded, not in a friendly manner but in a very aggressive fashion. Your knowledge of aviation is obviously limited and you are and probably always will be a long way from getting an airline job, if that is something you want. You obviously need to get away from these forums,( how many posts have you made for someone with little knowledge ) and concentrate on the job in hand. It seems to me that its the odd few people like yourself that give GA a bad rep.