View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2013, 04:15
  #5369 (permalink)  
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: vancouver canada
Age: 31
Posts: 16

Don't know if you have noticed but AE is closed to Non HK ID card holders. Unless of course you have one. As for the 2 year Diploma, it clearly states on the website

"Have completed secondary school and have good passes in mathematics and science, or have a degree or diploma, or have passes in all ATPL subjects"

You don't need anyone to confirm this it appears.

Thx for replying, but im talking about the advanced entry with cpl and 250+ hrs, not
Cadet Pilot Programme with 0 hrs, cuz that one is for hkid only. The other two are open to any nationality. So i will be ok and i now feel reassured

100187259 is offline