PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ST Aviation Academy to train Qatar Airways MPL cadet pilots
Old 2nd Oct 2013, 15:34
purplehearts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Hey CaptRoyBoy I'm on your side. I was and probably still am a hopeful dreaming that everything will be fine but still incredibly fearful of what the future might hold. But I'm abit older and wiser now but I know nothing would have stopped me from doing what I did when I was younger. It's not just in aviation. I bought into the government's hype about life sciences and then health sciences in the past and pursued in that area strongly as a bright eyed bushy tailed freshie despite some warning from my teachers, only to do a complete switch after spending years in school learning about the truth . And who knows what the end result of this jump will be...

My point is there is no point pouring negativity to the wannabes who obviously do not want to hear anything like that. We all only wanna hear the good stuff damnit! You couldn't have stopped me from doing what I wanted in the past and I don't see how a few pprune posts will stop you or anyone from applying from Qatar. So go ahead, learn the hard way, that's what I do!~ Let us make the mistakes and grow, hopefully we have the capacity to recover if it is truly a mistake.

Though, I hope you do heed advice from old seniors and protect your ass as much as you can. I know nothing about Qatar and I can't tell you much there, I just find it amusing to read the oldies pour negativity while the youngsters put up the hopeful words and both are having none of the other's words. Really quite funny from a third party perspective.

I guess it's part of growing older, you just care lesser about changing the world and making the world right, and just want to see things flow

Last edited by purplehearts; 2nd Oct 2013 at 16:05.