PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hola, Scandic and NCL?
View Single Post
Old 17th Mar 2003, 17:20
Roster Puppet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
transwede

With regard to
"flights being cancelled tour operators are struggling to fill some of the charters and some have been cancelled according to ground staff when I passed through late last week. Tour Ops are also combining alot of flights, which do not yet show on the airport website as its last update was 17 Jan!"

I can assure you that neither BAL, JMC, or MYT are 'struggling' and infact prior to today's 'Middle-east escalation', trends and bookings for this summer were/are looking very good!

As someone who evidently has many, many years 'in the industry,
you should be wary of unsubstantiated 'scare-mongering' which can start all sorts of dangerous rumours and perhaps create a lack of confidence from customers who would perhaps otherwise continue to book!

P.S. I hope that your ambition to return to the North-east is realised, so that instead of occasionally "passing through" (no doubt conjuring up your next rumour on the way...hee.hee..!) it becomes part of your daily work routine whilst actually based at NCL. (Unless of course you are already ...perhaps with a certain UK domestic operator about to withdraw from NCL?!)

Good luck and why not come up to the BAL crewroom next time you are in the area?