PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - F-35 Cancelled, then what ?
View Single Post
Old 30th Sep 2013, 21:03
Courtney Mil

Received 18 Likes on 7 Posts
Thnks, Buddy.

And, more importantly...

JSFfan,

Please take this in the spirit in which it is meant. I think you should be aware from reading posts here that you're not making a great impression just now. Attacking the people for whom this thread was created by using phrases such as:

"now I did ask you to check before you type and make yourself look stupid"

"it seems those saying they are concerned about it haven't read it"

"keep up"

"that's a bit early to switch tack, the naysayers song changes verse at IOC doesn't it? "

Don't ridicule the people here who understand far more about this business than you do with your reading on press articles on the internet. More particularly, back off with your attitude of accusing everyone who raises questions, debate or doubts about the F-35 program. Just expressing an opinion that doesn't match your expectation does not make that person a "naysayer".

The whole purpose of this forum is debate between mil aircrew and the "folks on the ground without whom, etc..." on matters such as these. I could be a great debate if you would just moderate your tone and attitude a bit. Again.

If you piss off enough people here the mods will see it. Why not join the debate rather than try to kill it? You may just learn something more if you try.

Offered in good faith.

Courtney