PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - to get job in canada
View Single Post
Old 30th Sep 2013, 12:30
777AV8R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Right On!

Right on the mark, Chute!

First off...do these guys not read ANY of the previous posts? How many times do some of these 'wanna-bes' have to be told that: Do you have a right to work...yahdah yahdah.

And sorry...I just won't hire anybody from the SubContinent. I worked there for several years and the printing press' on the side-streets of Mumbai were working 24/7.

I worked with one guy....25 years old...he asked me to sign his logbook after a flight to LHR. I looked at his book...not bad...9,000 hours! NOOOOOO!

Virk..you're countrymen and DGCA have pretty well relegated you to your own airspace and that of Indonesia.

And, I don't believe that any 2000 hours and no right to work here, even with an ATC license is going to do anything...read above...Do you have the right to work here?

Canada has a lot of fantastic pilots of its own who are looking for work. I believe Canadian pilots are the best in the world. At least they have stick and rudder skills and excellent airmanship. The infinite type of weather conditions that the Canucks fly in, is challenging and this makes for good pilots. We're lucky.

Last edited by 777AV8R; 30th Sep 2013 at 14:29.