PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senior Aviation/Austin Aviation
View Single Post
Old 29th Sep 2013, 21:14
MoAli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey

Hey Bobby,

Yes, I attended an interview, I was successful..

I am now supposedly one of 10 (out of 200 applicants) who will take a 2-3 hour flight test in the coming week or two.

However, I want to know whether this is a con or not.. it just seems too good to be true.

for them to pay 70,000 for the training, to give 250 pounds per week on top of that, to also pay for the medical at Gatwick airport, but to ask me to pay 290 pounds for the flight test. Which I have now paid for..

Which is worrying me, as people are telling me its too good to be true, and that it seems too undercover as they don't have their own training facility as I was told by the interviewer that if successful at the test flight, as they pick the best two from the 10 who will take the test flight, that I will be relocated to a closer airport to me (which would be Coventry).

As well as this, after completing the three year training, doing home study at home whilst training, they will employ the two pilots and still pay wages on top of the 250 pounds per week even once training has been completed.

Seems too good to be true..

Also, I have asked someone and he says that he has been asked about this outfit before and that it seems like a con to him and others think the same.

any advice?

Mohammed