PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Four day "Gabfest" at Merimbula.
View Single Post
Old 17th Mar 2003, 03:25
axiom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As Maxwell Smart would say, "sorry about that chief", and I am sincerely. Be that as it may, it would be a dull and boring existence if someone did not keep you on your toes. So with your patience and woomers, I would like to put something constructive to Mike and the Crew.

1) Why don't you model yourself around the flight Safety mob in the "good ol" USA?

2) This would have a simple safety message to insurers and the general public and give credibility to the roadshow and give us owners/ operators a much needed reduction in premiums.

3) Take up a cash incentive led project to get people to comply, like my reference to tractor roll over bars in NSW, instead of kicking heads.

4) Overwater safety vests spring to mind, but there are probably more that deserve the incentive. remember, I'm throwing ideas at you.

5) Keep abreast of this forum, because it is a fair indication of what the general mob want and are probably too scared to confront CASA.

6) I check it everyday when I open my mail, wouldn't hurt you and you don't need to throw it to legal Counsel for vetting, we only want an idea of how you at the sharp end are thinking, and not the sanitized "nobody will sue me" version.

I still did not get an answer to the question of AOPA involvement and their relevance in your big picture.

All the best; axiom.

Sorry about the spelling WOOMERA, too busy to change things.