PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CEO at the controls of media-packed demo flight
Old 26th Sep 2013, 19:47
BARKINGMAD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SHOCK, HORROR, CEO IN CONTROL!!!!

Great news!!!

The gaffer gets outa the office and down to the shop floor to see what it's like?

Pity a few more don't do the same, except they have to do it for 1 month of my (or any other line dog's roster), follow me everywhere except the crapper and my bed, sweat with me on the tarmac at RAK in 40c heat and do the externals whilst standing in/near the packs exhaust, shadow me in the bumpy van-with-seats ride to outstations and back pre and post flight, get the same "rest" and be on the go for the same duty hours permitted by our (foreign) FTLs, eat the same crew food, no more and no less, go to sleep at 0500 in a strange bed disturbed all day by the crew disturbance unit a k a "housekeeping", and be bright as a button at the end of it, well able to perform in the latest HR aptitude tests which are this year's flavour!!!!

And if he/she is still on their feet and compus mentus at the end of it, then they are qualified to dictate what we are supposed to be capable of.

BRILLIANT IDEA.

Any takers from the CEOs out there??