PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways Future Pilot Programme.
View Single Post
Old 26th Sep 2013, 10:54
G-F0RC3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you have equivalent academic qualifications then you will be asked to provide a Letter of Comparability from UK NARIC before attending your first selection day. The Scottish educational qualification equivalents are detailed in the FAQ page.
[my emphasis]

The above from the BA FPP website suggests that equivalent qualifications are acceptable. What's considered equivalent isn't as clear, but in any case the emboldened above implies that (irrespective of how good your equivalent qualifications are) you're still required to provide a letter of comparability from UK NARIC. So my advice would be to contact UK NARIC to a) establish if your qualifications are equivalent, and b) to get a letter stating that.

Note that you cannot get a definitive answer on here as even if someone from your positions have previously applied, the rules might change this time around. And someone like me - who is merely giving my best understanding of the situation based on the evidence we have - obviously cannot give a guarantee. I certainly wouldn't be taking someone's word for it on a forum anyway, as it's you guys who will be disapointed at the end of the day if we're wrong.

Hope it's helpful.