PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vietnam Airlines bangs up another one...
View Single Post
Old 26th Sep 2013, 09:18
Sky Dancer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jaxon , my good friend , I agree 100% with your post. The Western system of education permits a young mind to think on its own which is a great thing , that is why the Western world has given us such great inventions, not to mention the aeroplane. But you seem to be missing my point. Many posts here have a racial slur attached to it , meaning there is a subtle implication that Asian pilots aren't really cut out for it while the Western ones are. Now that is what I am fighting against. I am very happy to pick up pointers from an experienced , sensible pilot who has something useful to share. Not from some obnoxious pilot who claims he is "hot" although he is anything but that and to make matters worse treat me like I don't know a thing.....that's what I can't stand. And another question , what were the background of the guys who scrapped the tail of the EK A 340s in Johannesburg and Australia. Were they Asian as well ? Or maybe from Korea where they are still learning how to rotate an aircraft on take off ....give me a break guys