PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 26th Sep 2013, 04:20
004wercras

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Borromean rings

Aroa, perhaps Fort Fumble will introduce a new reg for AOC and COA holders that says;
'An operator must have a system in place which captures CAsA's most up to date media postings. Acceptable means of compliance includes the use of electronic systems including Twatter, Facetake or Poohtube. Failure to comply with this regulation will incur a 50 point penalty and a NCN'. (I imagine some sneaky operators will try to use PPRune, 4 Corners, Q&A, Willyleaks, Crikey or Pro Aviation as a means to ascertain true accurate reports, however this is considered a non acceptable means of compliance).

CAsA, ASA and ATSBeaker are really much like Borromean rings. Linked, but yet they aren't!
And all three put out glossy statements and have tarted up their websites but alas, it is all a distraction. Just another coat of glitter on top of the turd.

P.S
I also hear that the very questionable sentinel I.T program, which was introduced by a friend of one of the GWM Don's, is a complete and dismal failure! Slow, clunky, and full of more holes than what is in Professor Reasons block of Swiss cheese! The amount of time spent trying to accurately use the system has resulted in several months of work backlog including audits and surveillance tasks. No risk in that is there?

Last edited by 004wercras; 26th Sep 2013 at 04:28.