PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Non type rated easyjet recruitment?
View Single Post
Old 25th Sep 2013, 16:42
Beavis and Butthead

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm not going to comment on what is or isn't on offer here as it's been done many times so far, without seemingly getting anywhere. What I will say is that ADM is someone I have had the pleasure to fly with, has a wealth of knowledge, and is someone who's advice I would always give great consideration to applying. Beware dismissing what he says so easily. If this deal isn't for you I understand completely. I really do. Do what's right for you, having considered every aspect, and have no regrets. However, the likes of ADM, EcamSurprise and EpsilonVaz are spot on with the rewards and lifestyle that a permanent easyJet pilot enjoys. They aren't here to waste their own time rubbing anyone's noses in it. Believe it or not, they are trying to help you make a good decision. The right decision for you.

If it helps, I also joined as experienced crew on a zero hours contract a few years back and shared the same concerns (a volcano shutting down European airspace wasn't considered likely!!). However, I did work hard and made very good money. And yes, I did take a considerable paycut when I was made permanent. But it's a ladder to better things and in hindsight it was one of the best moves I could have made.

Good luck!