PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CARDIFF - 2
Thread: CARDIFF - 2
View Single Post
Old 24th Sep 2013, 00:02
Phileas Fogg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
heading 125,

Phileas you seem to be very angry about Cardiff. Things are getting better and a lot of us are supporters. It's actually a great place to live and work but obviously you didn't have that luxury
How could any sane person possibly be "very angry" about a place?

Great place to live? For 23 years I owned a CF62 postcode but for the life of me I can't figure out what "luxury" you refer to!

If you refer to "knocking it" as being realistic then I hold my hands up, it's just so amusing to read these enthusiasts trying to think of ways to praise CWL yet "knock", yes they are the ones "knocking", yourself included, any opposition (BRS) and for any reason and, much the same as what has recently been going on between the STN and SEN enthusiasts, this "my dick is bigger than your dick" regarding runway performances is an extremely childish line to take.

Yes BRS is something of a joke developed from an ex military airfield and in the middle of nowhere but it's a successful joke, isn't CWL also developed from an ex military airfield and in the middle of nowhere?

Alas BRS has a catchment area not only from it's surrounding areas but all the way down to Land's End and CWL is never going to enjoy such a catchment area being in the remote location that CWL is in.

Last edited by Phileas Fogg; 24th Sep 2013 at 03:55.