gilesdavies

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sharm El Sheikh

Extra flights for next year
Bodrum Monday
Rhodes Wednesday
Skiathos Friday
Zante Friday
I notice Sharm El Sheikh has been cut to once weekly next year and I think this summer it has flown four times weekly during the peak summer period with Thomson...

I haven't had a chance to look at the timetables yet, but I assuming the freeing up of the Sharm El Sheikh flights will have allowed for these additons to next years Thomson timetable.

A return sector to Sharm must easily be 12-13 hours, so allows them at add almost any European flight they want to replace these...

Cutbacks to flights to Sharm El Sheikh seem to be made across the board from all tour operators for next year. Even though Sharm is not affected by the issues in Egypt, the whole thought of going to Egypt has unsettled many traveller.

I was reading in thhe Trip Advisor forums, that Thomas Cook are merging flights together with Manchester flights calling in at Gatwick to pick up further passengers, and it seems Thomson have cancelled flights to Sharm from Doncaster, Bournmouth and Exeter next year.

I am due to travel with Monarch in December on their new route to Sharm from Luton thats starts in November and waiting to see what haappens to this. If you go to their booking site, they are selling fares at rock bottom prices and hardly any seats have been reserved on the flights yet. WHich t me isn't a good sign.

I wonder if they are now regretting replacing Larnaca now with Sharm? Also be interesting to see if easyJet still continue their six times weekly schedule to Sharm too.