PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TATA SINGAPORE Airline
View Single Post
Old 23rd Sep 2013, 04:18
Sky Dancer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr.CB , sorry to break your bubble. But as I always say , read my previous posts and you will see that I have never been wrong. About my status in life , well I will let the world decide for that. But you forget one thing , I write these posts because I have been there and done that ....it's called experience. A couple of years down the line you will look back and recall my post and by that time you should have some experience of your own. I have heard the talk of globalisation , free market blah blah blah , but there is something called economic fundamentals. Wake up look around and look at the world economy , look what free market and globalisation brought us , the reason we are where we are today is because the fundamentals of economics were ignored. It's the same with aviation , if you ignore the fundamentals , you will pay dearly. For all the pundits who spoke of the immense potential Indian aviation has with it's population tell me...why have so many airlines gone bust since 1991 ? Why are the present day carriers reeling under debt which is more that 1 billion dollars ? Wake up and smell the coffee.Wait another 2 weeks for my doomsday predictions